Low driving voltage, light weight and high current efficiency.
(1) Sacrifice anode of common aluminium alloy
(2) High Activated Aluminum Alloy Sacrificial Anode
(3) High efficiency sacrificial anode of aluminium alloy
(4) sacrificial anode of high temperature resistant aluminium alloy
(5) Bracelet aluminium alloy sacrificial anode
Scope of application:
Aluminum alloy sacrificial anode is suitable for cathodic protection of metal corrosion in ships, mechanical equipment, marine engineering and harbour facilities, pipelines and cables in sea mud.
The aluminium anode produced by our company can prevent corrosion of steel structure in seawater, and is widely used in anti-corrosion of hull, ballast tank, seawater pipeline, port and wharf facilities, marine engineering, drilling platform, condenser, etc. Because the performance of the pot anode is affected by the chemical composition of the alloy, we provide different composition of aluminum alloy combinations to meet customer requirements. Our company is now implementing the standard GB/T4948-2002. Customize different sizes according to customer requirements!
(1) Collision with steel structures should be avoided. (2) It is not recommended to use in soil.